Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sneak Peek: Jen & Jeremy Wedding

What do you get when you cross a groom from Ohio and a bride from Michigan? Apparently, a huge football rivalry that somehow goes above and beyond that!

Jen and Jeremy were married here in downtown Holland on Hope College's campus at what I think might be the most beautiful church in the area. The floors are incredible (love the black and white tiles) but what really did it for me are the stained glass windows.

Here you go guys, enjoy your sneak peek!





See what I mean about the rivalry?? From the very beginning, I could tell this was going to get interesting as Jen showed me the "special" garter belt she had in store for Jeremy! Ha ha-- I loved it!

















~Heather & Jason

1 comment:

Mindy said...

these are gorgeous. i went to hope and dimnent has such a personality when you are there - often i see wedding photos that fail to capture its warmth and spirit, but you really did. i'm sure the couple loved your work!

 
Website Hit Counters