Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Birthday!

What a cutie this little guy was! He was turning a year old on the 17th of this month (Happy Birthday yesterday!) and mom wanted to get some 1 year pics -- she even brought a cake with her! It turned into a HUGE mess and I can't begin to tell you how THANKFUL I am that we have switched to using the white vinyl. Clean up was a breeze - well, at least on our end. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were finding frosting and cake the next day at that baby! :)



My favorite picture from the session has to be this one though. I loved his eyes and expression - proving that you don't have to have big smiles (or any at all!) to make a great shot.


Thanks guys- I had a blast and hope that you enjoyed yourself too!
~Heather & Jason

No comments:

 
Website Hit Counters