Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dave & Beth: Wedding Preview

What says love more than getting married on Valentine's Day? :)

Dave and Beth met with us a couple months prior to their wedding and I was excited for the opportunity to photograph inside the Immanuel Lutheran Church in Grand Rapids! Both Jason and myself enjoy scoping out new locations and seeing what we can do with them...my favorite are the otherwise overlooked nooks and crannies :)

I loved how genuinely happy this couple seemed! You could tell how deeply in love they are by the way they looked at each other and the smiles that never left their faces the entire day.

Congratulations to you both! Enjoy your sneak peek!


































~Heather & Jason

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEATHER and Jason I LOVE THEM,

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST!

WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB!

Beth

 
Website Hit Counters