Friday, November 20, 2009

Another Playdate -- Downtown Holland

I had never heard of the Matilda Jane clothing line until I met the Brondyke family-- let me tell you I am a huge fan. These kids are a contender for the best dressed in Holland; I have yet to see them not looking trendy and cool. I have no idea how they do it --I can dress our kids up, turn around for a brief second, look back and they're a wreck. Oh well -- I guess it wasn't meant to be! ;)

That said, I had an awesome time downtown Holland with the Brondyke's. They wanted something a little bit more non-traditional and I was happy to obliged. Playdates are more relaxed than our regular sessions and a lot easier on kids with higher energy levels. While I recommend only focusing on one child during a Playdate Session, I photographed both children for this session.

Enjoy the preview!





No comments:

 
Website Hit Counters