Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lindsey and Mike

Lindsey and Mike are an awesome couple Sally and I headed out to photograph on a blustery Saturday last weekend. I have to say that these two were not only one of the cutest couples I've met, but one of the toughest as well! Lindsey was a fabulous bride and knew exactly what she wanted, and we braved the high, chilly winds of Lake Michigan for some sensational shots! I had so much fun with these two, starting at the beautiful Harderwyk church in Holland and ending at Porta Bellos in Grand Haven(some of my fav food!) Thank you so much for having us, it was an honor to serve you on your wedding day!

























~Jason

Holland Michigan Wedding and Portrait photographers

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW NICE PICTURES LINDSEY AND MIKE!

cheryl Tomaro said...

Hi Mike and Lindsey, I love the photos, and can't wait to see more. Tony and I had a great time at your wedding.

Aunty Judy said...

What unique and super pictures, I loved them. Aunt Judy

margo Fox said...

Wow...AWESOME PICTURES LINDSEY AND MIKE!!! LOVED THEM AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE! LOVE YOU KIDS!!! UNCLE BOB AND AUNT MARGO

 
Website Hit Counters