Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Wee Ones!

Once a year we attempt to take our kids out and try for a group portrait. With four kids who vary in temperament as greatly as they do in age, trying this any more frequently would make me prematurely grey.

This year, however, we decided that we would stack the deck against us and go to Muskegon (a 45 minute drive away) without feeding them lunch first, AND just to add another degree of difficulty, DURING NAP TIME.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier with the images we walked away with! Not only did we rock out the group shot right away (check out my new green chair! Isn't it awesome?) but between Jason and myself we got nice pics of all the kids as well, including little Emma! And, we found an awesome new location for outdoor shoots!


























Here's a set that cracks me up-- every time I look at these I can't help but grin. Look at her face and the PURE JOY that's there. Seriously folks, if I could bottle that we would be millionaires. The reason why little Emma was so happy? To quote her, "I run in snow! Snow! I run in snow!" And she ran back and forth and back and forth during nearly the entire session.



~Heather

No comments:

 
Website Hit Counters