Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Da & Tony -- [Engaged!]

The week before our session, I was watching the weather forecast for Saturday -- and every time I checked it, it read something different. Rain, clear skies, rain, mostly cloudy but dry, rain...round and round we go! Where it lands, nobody knows!

I'm SO happy that the weather decided to cooperate for us, because Da & Tony were driving in from out of state for their engagement session! Sure, we could have shot the whole session in the studio, but where's the fun in that?

Downtown Holland was hopping with photographers (nice to see everyone enjoying the spring just like we are!) but thankfully we didn't have to wait for any of my typical haunts.

Enjoy your sneak peek guys -- I had a blast!


























~Heather

No comments:

 
Website Hit Counters