Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Brianna & Joey -- [Holland, MI Wedding Photography]

Brianna and Joey can be summed up in two words -- absolutely adorable.

Jason and I had a blast photographing their engagement session, and the wedding wasn't any different (except this time I had Jessica shooting with me for the day)! They both were extremely low-key, and just looked as if they were thoroughly enjoying there day. Yes, I know you're suppose to enjoy your wedding day -- but you would be surprised at how many couples have trouble just relaxing!

The wedding was held at the Central Park Chapel here in Holland and the reception followed at Boatwerks (yum!). I really enjoyed the details in this wedding as well, including the cookies from deBoer Bakkerij right across the street from our studio (double yum!).































~Heather

No comments:

 
Website Hit Counters