Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Albin Family Session

This past weekend I found myself manning the studio alone! Typically both Jason and myself shoot-- especially for sessions with children it's a lot easier and smoother for everyone involved. However our little one has been sick-sick-sick and with Friday and Saturday looming ever closer we knew that one of us would have to stay home.
I typically photograph a lot for weddings and seniors, but usually in the studio (especially during the winter) I find myself posing more than shooting. Let me say, it was SOOOOO refreshing to get back behind the camera again! It's so nice to have a job that I love!
The first session of the day was a family session who brought along with them by far the LARGEST dog I have ever photographed.


I was so impressed with how well behaved he was too! The whole session was a hoot trying to get him to "pose" for us!
Thanks guys for a great session!
:)
~Heather & Jason

No comments:

 
Website Hit Counters