Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Newborn Session: Olivia

It's been a while since we've been posting new blogs-- a big apology to those of you who check back frequently! Fortunately for us, it's not because we haven't been shooting -- but rather the opposite, we are SOOO busy!

I (Heather) am working the studio full time now (WOO HOO!) and couldn't be happier! We suffered a small case of growing pains late last year and I think that Jason and myself have worked through those. Thank you so much to everyone for their patience and understanding-- our little studio has grown so much in the past 6 months!

I will work hard on posting more blog entries and work even harder on trying to keep up to date with them! :)

In the meantime, check out this little cutie! I LOVE sleeping newborns and I love it when parents bring in props for us.....little Olivia was a doll and we had a blast working with Dad's fire helmet.







Like the box Jason picked out all on his own? :D I sure do and newborns fit so well on it!
~Heather & Jason




No comments:

 
Website Hit Counters