Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lisa-Marie & Ryan - A Wedding Preview

Wow....this wedding was unlike any other I've ever photographed!  First of all, Jason and I split up and each were covering separate weddings-- I was in Saugatuck at the Felt Mansion with Lisa-Marie and Ryan.  Second of all, the mood of the wedding was just INCREDIBLE!  Dark, yet romantic.  Classy, yet fun.  And, I was working with one of our new second shooters, Sally.  

Given the history of the mansion and the rumors of it being haunted (both Sally and myself did see doors opening and slamming shut by themselves) , I found myself shooting a lot of couple poses with a dark and moody look-- almost giving it a haunted feel.  

I'm not going to keep rambling about this (I could for a while!) but rather, just give you the photos...it took me a while to narrow these down to some of my favorites.  I shot A LOT and there were a ton of great ones.  

Enjoy and leave some feedback! 
:)







































~Heather

1 comment:

Kloostette said...

You are an absolute genius, Heather. If the sample set of pictures is any indication of the rest, I am too greatful for words.

Lisa-Marie

 
Website Hit Counters