Monday, May 25, 2009

Shaina and Brian: Wedding Preview

While Heather was out experiencing the Haunting of Felt Mansion, I had the great privilege of coming up to Spring Lake to photograph Shaina and Brian.  These two are a beautiful couple and fabulously in love!  I had so much fun working with them!  Shaina is the most sweet, kind, and WILD bride I've had the pleasure of working with.  One of our new second shooters-Marjo, was shooting with me and while she was working with the guys, Shaina and I were coming up with all sorts of fun ideas for shots later in the day.  This couple was a blast, we tried a ton of new stuff....some of it only I would think up(as Heather would say) and got to enjoy a beautiful day in picturesque West Michigan.  From the wedding in Spring Lake, through an awesome trolley ride to Pier Marquette, and on to the reception in Grand Haven, I was reminded every minute just why I love what I do so much!  I hope you enjoy your pics guys, and remember, if you change your mind about needing a photographer with you in St. Joseph......well, you know my number ;)
































1 comment:

Jaime said...

Love it! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. :)

 
Website Hit Counters