Monday, May 9, 2011

Beach Playdate Sessions -- This Saturday!

This Saturday I will be photographing mini-Playdate sessions down at the beach! This is booking up quickly and I now only have 3 spots left! (9:30, 10:15 and 10:30am)

Cost will be $25 per kid for a 15 minute session. This usually yields approximately 20 final proofs, but can be as many as 40 depending on the child! (No prints or disks are included in the session price).

Need help picking the perfect outfit or want to go with a theme? Just give me a shout and we can come up with something incredible! I've been itching to get my hands on a little super hero and just finished photographing my own little bug!

Check out Emma's session on the beach HERE.



Ella had a blast with a dozen balloons on the beach (You can view more portraits HERE.)

First communion or just hanging out...


Sessions are booked first come, first served. Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday! :)

~Heather

No comments:

 
Website Hit Counters